IMPLEMENTING AND OPERATING CISCO DATA CENTER CORE TECHNOLOGIES
- Sant Cugat, ES
The implementing and operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR) v 1.0 is an eight-day course comprising five days of instructor- led Instruction and three days of self-study. It is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco DCCOR 300-601 exam, which is part of the required qualifications for Cisco CCNP and CCIE Data Center Certifications. In this course, you will learn to implement data center LANs and SANs and using Cisco Nexus Switches. Cisco MDS Switches, Cisco operating and maintaining Cisco Data Center Networking Storage, and computing infrastructure.
Quién debería asistir
- Network designers
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Data center engineers
- Consulting systems engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Field engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Server administrator
- Network manager
The knowledge and skills are expected to have before attending this course are:
- Familiarity with ethernet and TCP/IP Networking.
- Familiarity with SANs.
- Familiarity with Fibre Channel protocol.
- Identify products in the Cisco Data Center Nexus and Cisco MDS families.
- Understanding of Cisco Enterprise Data Center Architecture.
- Understanding of server system design and architecture.
- Familiarity with hypervisor technologies (such as VMware)
Objetivo del curso
Upon completing this course, student will be able to meet these objectives:
- Implementing spanning tree, port channels, and virtual port-channels in data center.
- Implementing first-hop redundancy protocols in data center using HSRP – VRRP, GLBP, AND FHRP FOR IPV6.
- Implementing routing in data center using OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 and BGP.
- Implementing multicast functionality in data center on cisco nexus switches.
- Implementing overlay networks in data center using OTV and VXLAN.
- Implementing network infrastructure security features con cisco nexus switches.
- Introduce high-level cisco ACI concepts and describe different fabric discovery parameters.
- Describe Cisco ACI building blocks and VMM domain integration.
- Describe packet flow for different types of traffic (unicast, multicast and broadcast) in data.
- Describe cisco cloud service and deployment models.
- Implement network configuration management, describe software updates and their impacts, and implement network infrastructure monitoring.
- Describe cisco network assurance concepts such as cisco telemetry.
- Implement fibre channel fabric.
- Implement storage infrastructure services in data center such as distributed devices aliases, zoning, NPV, and FCIP.
- Implement FCoE unified fabric.
- Implement storage infrastructure security features in data center.
- Describe storage infrastructure software updates and their impacts, and implement infrastructure monitoring
- Describe cisco UCS server from factors
- Implement Cisco UCS Fabric interconnect and establish network connectivity for the cisco UCS B-series blade servers and cisco UCS C-series rack servers.
- Implement Cisco Unified computing server abstraction.
- Implement SAN connectivity for Cisco UCS.
- Implement cisco UCS security features in data center.
- Describe Cisco Hyperflex infrastructure concepts and benefits.
- Implement Cisco UCS configuration management, describe software updates and their impacts and implement infrastructure monitoring.
- Implement Cisco automation and scripting tools in data center.
- Describe and evaluate Cisco integration with automation and orchestration software platforms, such as Ansible, Puppet and Python.
- Describe and evaluate Cisco data center automation and orchestration technologies.
Contenido del curso
|Section & Discovery Number||Section & Discovery Tittle||Instructor-led Training (ILT)/Self-Study|
|Section 1||Implementing Data Center Switching protocols||Self-study|
|Section 2||Implementing First-Hop Redundancy Protocols||Self-study|
|Section 3||Implementing Routing in Data Center||Self-study|
|Section 4||Implementing Multicast in Data Center||Self-study|
|Section 5||Implementing Data Center Overlay Protocols||ILT|
|Discovery 1||Configure OTV|
|Discovery 2||Configure VXLAN|
|Section 6||Implementing Network Infrastructure Security||Self-study|
|Section 7||Describing Cisco Application -Centric Infrastructure||ILT|
|Discovery 3||Explore the Cisco ACI Fabric|
|Discovery 4||Implement Cisco ACI Access Policies and Out-of-Band Management|
|Section 8||Describing Cisco ACI Building Blocks and VMM Domain Integration||ILT|
|Discovery 5||Implement Cisco ACI Tenant Policies|
|Discovery 6||Integrate Cisco ACI with VMware|
|Section 9||Describing Packet Flow in Data Center Network||Self-study|
|Section 10||Describing Cisco Cloud Service and Deployment Models||ILT|
|Section 11||Describing Data Center Network Infrastructure Management, Maintenance and operations||Self-study|
|Sections 12||Explaining Cisco Network Assurance Concepts||Self-study|
|Section 13||Implementing Fibre Channel Fabric||ILT|
|Discovery 7||Configure Fibre Channel|
|Section 14||Implementing Storage Infrastructure Services||ILT|
|Discovery 8||Configure Devices Aliases|
|Discovery 9||Configure Zoning|
|Discovery 10||Configure NPV|
|Section 15||Implementing FCoE Unified Fabric||ILT|
|Discovery 11||Configure NPV|
|Section 16||Implementing Storage Infrastructure Security||Self-study|
|Section 17||Describing Data Center Storage Infrastructure Maintenance and Operations||Self-study|
|Section 18||Describing Cisco UCS Server Form Factors||Self-study|
|Section 19||Implementing Cisco Unified Computing Network Connectivity||ILT|
|Discovery 12||Provision Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect Cluster|
|Discovery 13||Configure Server and Uplink ports|
|Discovery 14||Configure VLANs|
|Section 20||Implementing Cisco Unified Computing Server Abstraction||ILT|
|Discovery 15||Configure a cisco UCS Service Profile Using Hardware Identities|
|Discovery 16||Configure Basic Identity Pools|
|Discovery 17||Configure a Cisco UCS Service Profile Using Pools|
|Section 21||Implementing Cisco Unified Computing SAN Connectivity||ILT|
|Discovery 18||Configure an ISCSI Service Profile|
|Section 22||Implementing Unified Computing Security||ILT|
|Discovery 19||Configure Cisco UCS Manager to Authenticate Users with Microsoft Active Directory|
|Section 23||Introducing Cisco Hyperflex Systems||Self-study|
|Section 24||Describing Data Center Unified Computing Management Maintenance and Operations||Self-study|
|Section 25||Implementing Cisco Data Center automation and Scripting Tools||Self-study|
|Section 26||Describing Cisco Integration with Automation and Orchestration Software Platforms||ILT|
|Discovery 20||Program a Cisco Nexus Switch with Python|
|Section 27||Describing Cisco Data Center Automation and Orchestration Technologies||Self-study|
Duración: 8 días (5 días de ILT (instructor- led Instruction) 3 días de Self-study)
SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION TO HANDSTANDS
Parents, students and community members are invited to attend this meeting, which discusses educational issues at the high school and its middle and elementary schools. Schools in the Kerrington cluster are: Aldiger, Caramba, Chesterfield, Cutterey, Fraiser, Johnson, Antonio, Lorney Winston, Ramos, and Westford secondary schoolsDownload pdf Download doc