Enterprise Network Core and WAN Essentials (ENCWE)
- Sant Cugat, ES
Quién debería asistir
Pre-Sales Engineers at Cisco Partner organizations
This course assumes that you have, minimally, a Cisco Certified Network Entry Technician (CCENT) certificate or equivalent work experience.
The course identified below covers the intended prerequisite knowledge and skills. The course is offered as an eLearning Training (eLT) through the Cisco Learning Network Store and as an ILT through Cisco authorized learning partners.
• Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
• Learners are expected to have the following base knowledge and skills:
o IP addressing
o Basic WAN routing knowledge
o Basic server knowledge (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V)
Objetivos del curso
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to articulate the value of Cisco Intelligent WAN solution including its technology pillars as well as use case scenarios and best practices. Objectives include:
• Recognize current Cisco Enterprise IP – WAN technologies and the role of managed WANs
• Describe technical overview of Intelligent WAN (IWAN) solution architecture, benefits and key components as well as its management
• Demonstrate and implement the features that comprise an IWAN deployment, including IWAN deployment in relation to Cisco Prime Infrastructure, implementing Transport Independent Design, Implementing Intelligent Path Control with PfR, leveraging Application Visibility and Control (AVC) for application visibility, adding Hierarchical Quality of Service (HQoS) for application control, and IPv6 considerations
• Implement and demonstrate the features of Cisco WAAS
• Implement and demonstrate the ability to secure WAN connectivity from the branch
• Implement and demonstrate the features of UCS-E with vWAAS, present the value proposition of Cloud Connectors as well as new Cisco – Akamai Solution
• Explain the main objectives of IWAN solution objectives, positioning, architecture, differentiators and use cases
Contenido del curso
The IWAN Boot Camp presents concepts, routing platforms, technologies, and services that are required for a comprehensive approach to effectively design, manage, and control a Cisco Intelligent Wide Area Network.
This course leads you from discovery of the existing network and current issues, planning, and design to day-to-day operations. The course is supported by an expansive infrastructure, including ISR-AX and ASR-AX routers, WAAS modules, Applications Visibility and Control functionality, Performance Based Routing, and security features including DMVPN, TrustSec, and Zone Based Firewalls, in addition to Cloud Connectors and network management tools. You will learn how the Cisco Intelligent WAN supports a transport independent solution, in conjunction with direct Internet access that allows for the ability of the customer to add cloud based applications, BYOD devices, high bandwidth applications such as video, as well as guest access at the branch while providing the customer with a great return on investment. You will get a hands on experience with the power of the Intelligent WAN, and explore all the latest features that support a next generation branch routing experience.
Duración: 4 días
Precio: 1.800,00 euros
Cisco Learning Credits: 29 CLC
SECTION 1: INTRODUCTION TO HANDSTANDS
Parents, students and community members are invited to attend this meeting, which discusses educational issues at the high school and its middle and elementary schools. Schools in the Kerrington cluster are: Aldiger, Caramba, Chesterfield, Cutterey, Fraiser, Johnson, Antonio, Lorney Winston, Ramos, and Westford secondary schoolsDownload pdf Download doc