Cisco SD-WAN powered by Meraki
What is SD-WAN?
Software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) is a software-based approach for businesses to utilize and manage more than one external network connection such as MPLS, broadband, and fiber optic at a given location based on its performance.
With SD-WAN, network admins can define which WAN link an application should use, or set up rules for which link should be used based on its performance.
How does Cisco SD-WAN powered by Meraki work?
- Cisco SD-WAN powered by Meraki is delivered by the powerful Meraki MX appliances
- Two or more MX appliances can establish Auto VPN tunnels between devices (and locations) over any type of WAN link in three simple clicks
- The performance of all the VPN tunnels is monitored approximately every second for packet loss, jitter, latency, and MOS
- Advanced analytics also monitor key factors that influence how users experience business-critical resources to identify the root cause of any degradation in minutes
- Real-time performance telemetry is used to make autonomous decisions about which path should be used to satisfy the performance of critical cloud applications and VoIP
Why SD-WAN powered by Meraki?
The simplest SD-WAN available
True zero-touch provisioning allows the quickest and simplest way for organizations to significantly reduce their total WAN costs and deliver the desired level of performance for VoIP and business critical cloud applications—no matter where they are hosted.
Supreme visibility into key factors that influence how users experience business-critical resources to identify any degradation and its root cause in a matter of minutes.
Web Application Health
Natively secure SD-WAN
Natively integrated advanced security that includes next-gen layer-7 firewall, Cisco AMP with Threat Grid, Cisco SNORT IDS/IPS, cloud security with Cisco Umbrella SIG, and content filtering—to confidently allow direct Internet access.
Unified management platform
Streamline IT operations with management of SDWAN as well as wireless, switching, security, cellular, end-point management, and smart security cameras into a single intuitive and centralized platform.
Discover our new laboratory on Cisco SDWAN Meraki
- MERAKI SECURITY DEVICE (MX) – CONFIGURING VLANS
- CONFIGURING SITE-TO-SITE VPN ( Auto VPN)
- VPN TOPOLOGIES-SPLIT TUNNEL
- VPN TOPOLOGIES-FULL TUNNEL
- SDWAN & TRAFFIC SHAPING
- MERAKI SECURITY DEVICE (MX) – CONFIGURING SD-WAN
- POLICIES FOR TRAFFIC PREFERENCES
- SDWAN – GLOBAL BANDWIDTH LIMITS
- Configuring Web Application health
- Configuring Alert Management for WAN Packet loss
- Configuring Alert Management for WAN Utilization
- Configuring Alert Management for Uplink Latency
- Monitor WAN Health
- CONFIGURE GROUP POLICY
- MERAKI SECURITY DEVICE (MX) – CONFIGURING LAYER 3 FIREWALL RULES
- MERAKI SECURITY DEVICE (MX) – CONFIGURING CONTENT FILTERING
- MERAKI SECURITY DEVICE (MX) – THREAT PROTECTION
More information contact us email@example.comTags: #ciscolabs, #Meraki, #MiraTelecomunicacions, #SDWAN